- Power down your device.
- Remove the SIM card tray.
- Place a suction cup on the back glass of the Latest Samsung
- Use a heat gun, heat plate or iOpener to soften the adhesive along the edges of your Device back cover.
- Pulling up on the suction cup.
- After the back cover has been removed, remove the 12 screws that keep the rear housing in place.
- Then, carefully detach the top, center, and lower plastic modules. After these plastic pieces are removed, you should see the battery.
- To properly remove the battery, you must first disconnect the battery flex cable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.